Monday, March 15, 2010

China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint

Hellllooooo out there!!!!

I am new to this, but one thing that you MUST know about me is that I am more of a dark nail kinda gal.  My first real love was Lincoln Park After Dark, so much so that I have had to buy more than one bottle.  But I digress.....

I have been seeing alot of these pastels out for spring and was concerned that I would hate them terribly.  I forced myself to buy China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint.  I was hesitant, I was scared, my hubby HATED it.  Yet i went for it anyway.

The formula was nice.  a little thick and definetly a two coater to prevent drag and bald spots but check it ouuut.

Ignore blurry number one.  Focus on number two.  Much much better.  Does anyone know how much of a dupe this is for chanel Jade????  Anyway, it is waaay brighter in person, but it is kinda cool.  I like it.  Hows about youse guys???????????/

No comments:

Post a Comment